Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I never said Apple won't sell more of the new iphone than the iphone 3g. Other factors being what they are...others becoming more stale, dumbphone owners switching, etc.

But the jump in sales won't be near the jump from iphone 1.0 to 2.0. In other words...if apple didn't release a new iphone...they probably would still increase sales from prior year.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    But the jump in sales won't be near the jump from iphone 1.0 to 2.0. In other words...if apple didn't release a new iphone...they probably would still increase sales from prior year.
    To early to tell. Unless of course you are privy to the specs of the next iPhone.
    I really think this update is going to be a a rather simple hardware update.

I'm fairly confident the phone will run iPhone 3.0....and really the only addition maybe a SLIGHT change in form factor and more memory.

But with more memory, its going to be a pricey son of a *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    What I meant was that there's no hype specifically for this future iPhone beyond the 3.0 software yet. Blah blah...
    Apple could announce that its selling used snot rags at WWDC and there would be incredible hype.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    To early to tell. Unless of course you are privy to the specs of the next iPhone.
    Again, I ask...why is it that it's never too early to admire or fear this future iPhone, but it's too early to critique it...but the exact opposite holds true for the Pre?

I mean, I KNOW the answer. I just want to know if you can admit it to yourself.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcunwired View Post
    Apple could announce that its selling used snot rags at WWDC and there would be incredible hype.
    Yep, even if you can only wipe one nostril at a time...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    HD and 32GB changes the game for me, IF TRUE that is.

If that keyboard rumor is true, although I'm skeptical about that one, it changes the game more than the other 2.
    Faster network, better processor, OLED screen, better phone functionality...

Lots of speculation as to what Apple might offer, and you can bet with the Pre hot on its tailfeathers Johnny has some pretty big Apple seeds to plant!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Again, I ask...why is it that it's never too early to admire or fear this future iPhone, but it's too early to critique it...but the exact opposite holds true for the Pre?

I mean, I KNOW the answer. I just want to know if you can admit it to yourself.
    Great since you already know the answer, I don't need to comment further.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    Great since you already know the answer, I don't need to comment further.
    That'd be a "No".
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123