Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I still find it so darned interesting that, when you type in www.sprint.com/pre, it takes you through the Now Network splash screen that talks about 3G-4G, and then ends up at the Meet Pre page.

I know, I know--wishful thinking. Still, as a marketing person, I know that such things are thought about pretty carefully. Usually.
    Just a guess, but I think that Sprint is wanting to roll out their 4G network at the same time as the Pre. That would give them a great response to Verizon's "largest 3G network" ads. (Like so who needs 3G, come to us for the ONLY 4G one). Add that to an iPhone-killer like the Pre, and the cash registers will be going crazy. Coordinating two huge projects must be really stressful, and may explain the delay in the phone.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  2.    #22  
    Thanks Krod!

Your delightful pic made me feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by VTTony View Post
    So when will then be now? Soon.
    NOW all we need is a MR coffe and a MR radar to keep us busy until then.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Aaaaand... I feel stupid. How did I know this was exactely how this was going to play out?
    because this is how every other thing from the sprint/palm team that we find turns out to be... really we could probably have a new thread of just "what did palm.com/sprint.com change that turned out to be nothing" .... and just on top of my head.. that MWC castle login...
    Quote Originally Posted by VTTony View Post
    So when will then be now? Soon.
    Well played, sir. Well played.
    Spaceballs References are always well played....
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Thanks Krod!

Your delightful pic made me feel better.
    No Problem, glad I could help.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12