Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmfood View Post
    What's a CalTrain? Is that like a fancy version of an AMTRAK train? No plop down tray-tables like an airplane or GreyHound bus...
    It is commuter rail, like the Commuter Rail in Boston, the NJ Transit trains in the NY area, or the MARC and VRE in the Washington, DC area.
  2. Goyena's Avatar
    Posts
    893 Posts
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    #22  
    From EverythingPre.com:

    I'm the fellow who snapped the photo.

    I didn't go up and talk to her because:

    1) I have all of the information I need on the phone from the 80 gazillion blog posts out there. I'm not a journalist hunting the latest info on everything. I just wanted to share my experience with my friends.
    2) It was the after-work ride home, and I was drained and not feeling very social.
    3) I hate it when people come up and talk to me on public transit about a gadget I'm using, and I wanted to afford her the same respect I'd want from others.

    In retrospect, I *do* wish I'd asked her why she had it. Maybe there's some super-secret beta program I could've gotten in on. Ah, well. I've got enough keeping me busy right now, I can wait another month :-)
    Jason LeBrun , April 29, 2009
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    From EverythingPre.com:

    I'm the fellow who snapped the photo.

    I didn't go up and talk to her because:

    1) I have all of the information I need on the phone from the 80 gazillion blog posts out there. I'm not a journalist hunting the latest info on everything. I just wanted to share my experience with my friends.
    2) It was the after-work ride home, and I was drained and not feeling very social.
    3) I hate it when people come up and talk to me on public transit about a gadget I'm using, and I wanted to afford her the same respect I'd want from others.

    In retrospect, I *do* wish I'd asked her why she had it. Maybe there's some super-secret beta program I could've gotten in on. Ah, well. I've got enough keeping me busy right now, I can wait another month :-)
    Jason LeBrun , April 29, 2009
    beyond lame.
  4. #24  
    LMFAO that is the biggest load of *blank*
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    From EverythingPre.com:

    I'm the fellow who snapped the photo.

    I didn't go up and talk to her because:

    1) I have all of the information I need on the phone from the 80 gazillion blog posts out there. I'm not a journalist hunting the latest info on everything. I just wanted to share my experience with my friends.
    2) It was the after-work ride home, and I was drained and not feeling very social.
    3) I hate it when people come up and talk to me on public transit about a gadget I'm using, and I wanted to afford her the same respect I'd want from others.

    In retrospect, I *do* wish I'd asked her why she had it. Maybe there's some super-secret beta program I could've gotten in on. Ah, well. I've got enough keeping me busy right now, I can wait another month :-)
    Jason LeBrun , April 29, 2009
    Thanks for sharing this post.
    justjill3

    Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  6. gbm85's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    #26  
    I would have taken her and then taken her Pre
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by gbm85 View Post
    I would have taken her and then taken her Pre
    You think she would let you just "take her"? Legs like that don't get taken, legs like that have to WANT to be taken.

    You might have better luck if you just take her Pre when she gags over the worst bad smelling cologne you found to douse yourself with just before getting on board the train!
  8. #29  
    good find
  9. #30  
    Can anyone make out what is on the screen? Kinda looks like the beginning of "Palm". I wonder if that is a screen saver....haven't seen it before.
  10. #31  
    thanks i was actually gonna post it about 20 mins ago but then prethinking took it down because they didnt want to get the guy in trouble...i booooed them on twitter and i guess others did too so they put it back!
  11. #32  
    it looks like the start up screen to me
  12. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU NuYoRican View Post
    Can anyone make out what is on the screen? Kinda looks like the beginning of "Palm". I wonder if that is a screen saver....haven't seen it before.
    It does. I'm going to guess that it is booting/resetting.



    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  13. #34  
    It look so big now
  14. #35  
    It looks so sleek and cool.
    Thanks for the find.
  15. #36  
    dam this phone is sexy when i first get it i think im not going to look at it untill i take it home , lock the doors and play with it for hourssss lmao i just realized that didnt even sound right lol
  16. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsanto View Post
    dam this phone is sexy when i first get it i think im not going to look at it untill i take it home , lock the doors and play with it for hourssss lmao i just realized that didnt even sound right lol
    Hehe, just don't let it get this far... Cleaning a Macbook Pro - Semi special conditions apply - Mac Forums
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  17. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    LMAOOOO! na i def wont good thing i have insurance thou lol
  18. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    haha. epic fail
  19. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! Boy am I glad I was not drinking anything because I would have had to clear my keyboard up as well. How the hell did you find that??? HAHAHA
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions