Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    They're not in-person shots or anything, but in the absence of real news, I stumbled across some very nice in-person Pre photos from CTIA - none of this blurry-when-full-size crud that's all over the internet. And I'll tell you what - it really is a beautiful device. *swoon*

Let the Pre pr0n commence!
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Those are really great pics. Thanks for sharing!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    nice pics. I looked hard, but I couldn't see any scratches on the screen.

Can we get someone to translate what was on the side of the Pre box?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    nice pics. I looked hard, but I couldn't see any scratches on the screen.

Can we get someone to translate what was on the side of the Pre box?
    It's repetitive Latin filler. Lorem Ipsum, but not.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    It's repetitive Latin filler. Lorem Ipsum, but not.
    Yah, not even translatable. It's garbage...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Yah, not even translatable. It's garbage...
    Slightly off topic here...but....no word from your buddy on his recieving his Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Slightly off topic here...but....no word from your buddy on his recieving his Pre?
    Yeah, I spoke to him and the Palm rep that was in the store about a week ago.

She doesn't even have HER Palm Pre yet either... but she does feel she'll have hers by mid-May, she wasn't sure about advocates but doesn't see them getting them much longer after that (or the same time).
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Yeah, I spoke to him and the Palm rep that was in the store about a week ago.

She doesn't even have HER Palm Pre yet either... but she does feel she'll have hers by mid-May, she wasn't sure about advocates but doesn't see them getting them much longer after that (or the same time).
    keep the updates coming pooh
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    This was captured at CES with a Canon 5D MK II in HD.

palm pre overview with Palm's Product Marketer Stephanie Richardson | MobileDivide

Good high quality video - a bit dated, but still worth watching.
    OMG...those pics are sweet. I almost wet myself a bit there..
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcunwired View Post
    This was captured at CES with a Canon 5D MK II in HD.
    I really need to manufacture a reason to buy one of those.

Edit:
    Last edited by Derek Kessler; 04/28/2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Look, a link!
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Edit:
    I have an original 5D and I wish I had video Fantastic camera though.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    You and me both! Too expensive for me at the moment, I started a car restoration project about a year and a half ago when the economy was booming. $20k later, I can't afford another $6k for a new camera setup

One of these babies though is definitely in my near future:

Flip Video Ultra HD makes its unofficial debut, gets unboxed

along with waterproof casing so I can take it kayaking with me.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Gotta love that close up of the "Touch Dome"!!!
    What exactly is wrong with all the high-quality pictures here: http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-e...tions-answered and here: http://www.precentral.net/hands-palm-pre-lots-photos
    Not one DARN THING!

Excellent pics. Hadn't seen them before. Really answered some questions for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    What exactly is wrong with all the high-quality pictures here: http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-e...tions-answered and here: http://www.precentral.net/hands-palm-pre-lots-photos
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Nothing (though the graphics nit-pick in me says that there's too much JPEG compression) - the more the merrier, I say!
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Not one DARN THING!

Excellent pics. Hadn't seen them before. Really answered some questions for me.

Which questions did they answer?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Which questions did they answer?
    What would it look like if a Pre and a Centro had an interracial love affair?

20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    What would it look like if a Pre and a Centro had an interracial love affair?
    Bow chicka?
    Frank Lloyd Wright
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast