Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen an entire episode of that show.
    You, my friend, are missing out on the best comedy show ever produced for television. Do yourself a favor and go rent a season or two. You won't be sorry.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I say this, because I've now received the second tweet from @palm_inc that ....... with VERY soon.

Can they?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    eh, i think you're reading too much into this
    + 1
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    I hope I'm not the only one who got this reference. (I quoted that in episode 4F10, Mountain of Madness)
    Never seen Seinfeld (don't watch much TV). But I do get the apparent reference to H.P. Lovecraft in the episode title.

"The shape of the phone was smooth but twisted, as if it could not be totally perceived by one limited to viewing objects in only three spatial dimensions. I found myself wondering if man was simply not meant to know when the hordes of such eldritch devices would ship from whatever fell universe spawned them..."

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Palm Pre R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen an entire episode of that show.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    Never seen Seinfeld (don't watch much TV). But I do get the apparent reference to H.P. Lovecraft in the episode title.

"The shape of the phone was smooth but twisted, as if it could not be totally perceived by one limited to viewing objects in only three spatial dimensions. I found myself wondering if man was simply not meant to know when the hordes of such eldritch devices would ship from whatever fell universe spawned them..."

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Palm Pre R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Kurtz was referring to me referencing a Simpsons episode.

EDIT: The quote: Bart: Sharing is a bunch of bull, too. And helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?
    Homer: Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
    Last edited by prereferee; 04/28/2009 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by prereferee View Post
    Kurtz was referring to me referencing a Simpsons episode.
    Oops. I have watched the Simpsons, but not that episode. Given Matt Groening's influence, the title referring to HP Lovecraft seems even more likely.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12