Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    As humans, and consumers, we associate items together. I have to agree that Sprint's inclusion of Pre in 4G ads could be misleading if the phone is not released as 3G/4G capable.

From a marketing standpoint inclusion of 4G would be a big win for Palm and Sprint since they have been touting aggressive plans for further 4G rollout both this year and next - as well as the fact that this would be the first dual-mode smartphone on the market. However, Palm does play the game well, and I would suspect a new hardware platform with dual network capability to come out about a year after Pre 1.0.

Its all speculation, I'm still waiting for the fat lady to sing.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apcmiami View Post
    I am just frustrated on how Palm and Sprint are spoon feeding information. All I see are friends moving on to something else. I want Palm/Sprint to get their fair share of this market so they keep producing product/services. You need to MARKET yourself and be relevant. Right now they are hanging on a CES campaign that is fading FAST! Also no memory slot thing is a BIG issue for power users and the fact it will not have the latest internet capability that sprint offers is a marketing blunder. So again we have to settle for a phone that doesn't quite have EVRYTHING! BAD Marketing PERIOD.
    This is EXACTLY how I feel about the whole situation right now. I'm tired of being in the dark here. I want a price and a release date. Is that asking for too much?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Tethering WAS on the Sprint tech spec brochure but was removed on the website. Which means maybe there is no thethering?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345