1.    #1  
    These were taken on the spur of the moment, so please excuse the fingerprints, and yes I know green and pink are bad together. I just thought I'd show you what I found.

Pre theme for jailbroken iPhones. Look for it on Cydia if you have one. I used one of my own backgrounds though. There's also a Pre dialer theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    A nice theme duplication, save for the square corners. Too bad it doesn't bring multi-tasking and a notification bar!
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  3.    #3  
    There's some multi-tasking apps in Cydia although I wonder the iPhone's battery life can handle them. I now think their new spokesman may not be BSing when he says iPhone's battery life would suffer if multi-tasking is allowed. Somehow my 3G iPhone battery drains quickly so I turned off email sync and set it to "manual", which sucks. But less battery drain. It may be the phone turning on 3G data every hour that drains the battery(the old EDGE iPhone didn't drain like this). This makes me wonder if anything that runs in the background will drain the battery, especially if accessing data. GRRR!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    A nice theme duplication, save for the square corners. Too bad it doesn't bring multi-tasking and a notification bar!
    For that you can use backgrounder.

iPhone Matters | Got a Jailbroken iPhone? Enable Background Processes
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    Or a replaceable battery
    CDMA EVDO
    3MP camera with a flash
    physical keyboard
    better signal

I could go on all night...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Palm should take this as a case of "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery" Looks good but will never be as good as the original
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Or a replaceable battery
    CDMA EVDO
    3MP camera with a flash
    physical keyboard
    better signal

I could go on all night...
    Please do. Because we all know they can make an iPhone look like a Pre, but they can't make it work like one.
    It's a clear sign of pre(nis) envy.
  9.    #9  
    Look at it this way. No Pre out yet but you still get to look at the interface(sort of) anyway if you have a jailbroken iPhone. I think the person who made the theme did pretty well. The dialer looked good too, I just didn't like the shade of green for some reason. It'll probably look best on the Pre itself anyway.