Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    This is going to be fun!
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Bash on the iPhone...
    Does selling your soul count?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I'd eat a Klondike Bar.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrtesq View Post
    I'd eat a Klondike Bar.
    I think I might eat one regardless.

And then I'll go to the Sprint store.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by jrtesq View Post
    I'd eat a Klondike Bar.
    I'd eat a goat.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    I'd eat a goat.
    Speaking of Goat, I'm expecting quite a lot from his entry. Don't disappoint us, Goat!
    This will take some major brain-storming. I also need to recover from my vicious hangover before.

I was thinking about putting peanut butter all over my Blackberry and feed it to a bunch of Goats.

PETA may be all over me if I do that though...
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Since I am what everyone in my firm calls a gadget freak, I would *gasp* become a Sprint customer once again! This would let me then have a cell phone on 3 of the 4 major cell phone carriers in the US (Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint).
    Also... Doing something to my Blackberry may not be the best idea. The Pre doesn't come out 'till way after the contest is over.

I would also like to know how well my Blackberry skips on water. But to make that interesting I would also need a Pre to compare the skips to.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sidlives View Post
    Since I am what everyone in my firm calls a gadget freak, I would *gasp* become a Sprint customer once again! This would let me then have a cell phone on 3 of the 4 major cell phone carriers in the US (Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint).
    If I switch to Sprint I would have had all major carriers. Being a gadget freak is time/money consuming.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nells View Post
    If I switch to Sprint I would have had all major carriers. Being a gadget freak is time/money consuming.
    Funny enough, my wife has an iPhone (under my name) so I guess that I will have all 4 as well (if I get the pre). And yes, I agree that being a gadget freak is very time/money consuming
    Quote Originally Posted by Nells View Post
    Being a gadget freak is time/money consuming.
    *looks at all the things with little lights on them on the desk*
    You're telling me.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Tattoo "Palm" on my palm.
    i would **** on gates chest ;D
    I would get a tattoo of a little dude holding the Pre (with the keyboard open), and under it the words "Care of Precentral.net!"

"I wish my lawn were goth, so it would cut itself." -unknown
    I'd set my hair on fire.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I would eat a boiled duck egg fetus.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I would promise to carry it home in the same manner that Captain Koons carried Butch's dad's watch home from Hanoi.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast