Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dont have to do anything, they asked me if I wanted one, lol.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    First, I need to relocate to the US. Then...
    I be willing to call my wife by my ex-wife's name for a week...OK "no", that near suicidal...
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    I be willing to call my wife by my ex-wife's name for a week...OK "no", that near suicidal...
    yea LOL! You wouldn't live to use your pre.
    I will stand outside the AT&T store and demo it for anyone looking for an iphone. (No Apple stores near me.)
    Last edited by DigitalNight; 04/25/2009 at 01:47 PM.
    ^I like that idea. They would be peeved!
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    I would eat a boiled duck egg fetus.
    That's called "Balut" and is a filipino delicacy.

You must be either from the Philippines, have parents that are from there, or you have been there and where shocked when you saw one of the natives peel the egg and the little fuzzy feathers and the beak were visible when they ate that thing. lol

Uhm... I have been driving all my friends crazy over the Pre, had dreams about it, made 3 of my friends want to get one asap....
    What about nuke Cupertino? No more iPhones!!! but then we would ruin our competition so that won't work...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12