Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I've only seen a max of 3 apps/notifications in the pop-up dashboard (pandora, voicemail, new message). Has anyone seen what happens if there are more notifications than can fit in the limited space? Does the dashboard scroll on it's own plane?
    I think this is what happens.
    I think that maybe after the 4th pane, the oldest ones disappears (and would reappear once you check another)

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Thanks for the shot Syphon - I see that the calendar has 3 notifications, the messenger has 3 as well - what if I had a weather app there also and maybe twitter alerts and new emails? Is there any indication that area will scroll? What if I had Pandora and some other radio player with controls there (IHeartRadio for example). ?
    I always wondered, why the number pad there?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    Why the number pad where? They are in the phone app on an active call. The dial pad is there to enter digits while on the call. The dashboard is just overlayed over it.

Or did you mean the number of the icons in the dashboard notification area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    So you can dial phone numbers without opening the keyboard. It is the phone application.
    Don't forget that there's the smaller dashboard view as well, where you just see a row of icons.