Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    when I talked with JR yesterday on Sprintshops, he said they were going to sell the phone at least $100 cheaper than what Sprint will offer the phone at.

Has anyone ever bought a phone off of these people before?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    I deal with these guys on the regular, and they provide "business solutions" for sprint. They aren't a franchise, they are listed as a "business solutions provider"...when I get phones from them, they come from the main Sprint warehouse in Louisville. My workers also go into stores to do exchanges, etc. The key is that they aren't direct Sprint, but they use all of Sprints resources. The deals are legit, as I just got 5 Treo Pros for 5 dollars. They seem to do their business with businesses most of the time, thus the discounts. I talked to JR the other day on the phone, and he realizes more than he is going to let on...for legal reasons, but he seems to say things in this chat where you have to "read between the lines".
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I thought that someone confirmed with a rep at Sprint that it was only going to require a 3G data plan and not a SE plan? The SERO stuff is beyond me, anyone that got themselves involved with that rigmarole looking to save a couple bucks can have fun sorting out any troubles it causes in the long run, I'll stick with my generic family plan - which itself is much cheaper than it would be with any other carrier.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Libb View Post
    I thought that someone confirmed with a rep at Sprint that it was only going to require a 3G data plan and not a SE plan? The SERO stuff is beyond me, anyone that got themselves involved with that rigmarole looking to save a couple bucks can have fun sorting out any troubles it causes in the long run, I'll stick with my generic family plan - which itself is much cheaper than it would be with any other carrier.
    It's more than a "couple bucks," especially to a high school student like myself.

Before my SERO plan I couldn't imagine having unlimited texting (or ANY texting), let alone unlimited DATA..

And I apologize for posting a transcript from a non-Sprint CSR, I didn't realize it would be such a big deal. I assumed if chat transcripts annoyed people so much the title would have been enough to keep them away. Turns out everyone is just too anxious for ANY information, which is the reason I posted this in the first place.

Once again, my sincerest apologies for any pain I have put you through.
    We'll be fine. Thanks again for the info.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12