Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I can't stand this secrecy any longer and am this close to picking up a sprint berry 8350I. Someone please coerce me to patiently keep waiting and remind me why... I need HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
    go ahead, get the other phone....

you'll be kicking your self in 2 months
    Wait at least a few weeks until they release more info. Then you'll know how long you'll really have to wait, and how much you'll really have to pay.
    Quit being a baby and wait it out if it really interests you!! We all need to have a little patience here. Good things will come
    Remember the real deadline. Wait it out. We still have until June 30 to REALLY start griping if there's no release.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I say go.. Seriously. 1 more less person I can to hear (read) bickering
    ...and 1 more Pre for all of us!
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    ...and 1 more Pre for all of us!
    Huzzah!
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    yeah. don;t wait. go get a different phone. one less person in line is better for the rest of us.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Now let's wait and see if the reverse psychology worked. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    Now let's wait and see if the reverse psychology worked. Lol
    Wait... reverse psychology? I thought we actually were trying to whittle down the lines! DAMMIT!

"'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Lmao
    It's okay preman. You really should wait.

Listen friend, I have had an 8330 for a long time now. You'll kick yourself in the face if you jump now.

Check out some reviews first. The thing has some issues. Data is just a mess on the 8330i.
    i was just trying to get rid of him ... oh well
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    If you need convincing, it isn't for you. Go get the berry. And no, there is no sarcasm or reverse psychology.
    I think this is the best topic we have had here yet.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    no pre for u... bye
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
    Just don't want him to waste his money on that piece. I hear nothing but bad stuff about the Nextel berry.

We sure are being antagonistic in here lately. Must be the lack of exciting news at the moment.
    I have some exciting news!! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO!!
    Haw^
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast