1.    #1  
    I was just thinking...What ever happened to the "first of many" webcast series that Sprint was going to hold on the Palm Pre. I believe we've only had one that Dieter so kindly updated us on the fly but what happened to the rest? So much for that false bit of information too. Now it looks like Dieter also posted a new snippet about the Pre not making it on May 17th, come on Sprint/Palm, how much more time do you need with this thing. A so called 30 celebs already have the product and you can't throw us a bone?
    After the disappointment that was brought with the first one, I don't wanna see another! lol
    Exactly. What would the point be in another one? The first was little more than an overlong, drawnout advertisement for Sprint's plans and ReadyNow service. There's clearly NO new info to offer about the phone, so don't waste our time or the media's time.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    After the disappointment that was brought with the first one, I don't wanna see another! lol
    Kind of in the same boat man. agreed. I'd like to see them mix it up though and tell us something more useful like pricing or release date.
    That one updated everyone on CES, the next one will update everyone on CTIA... I'm really getting tired.
    yeah agreed... I think it was funny that they brought in all of the pre-addicts in to tell them everything that a respected pre-addict already knows... with a touch of a lack luster "oh I didn't know that...and it wasn't that important"