Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yea, Every hour of every day this forum (and several others on similar sites) have over 100 people viewing them simultaneously. (upwards of 300 people at times)

Yea I just don't see enough intrest in the Pre out there...

(Don't let the sarcasm hit you on the way out.)
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaMart View Post
    Yea, Every hour of every day this forum (and several others on similar sites) have over 100 people viewing them simultaneously. (upwards of 300 people at times)

Yea I just don't see enough intrest in the Pre out there...

(Don't let the sarcasm hit you on the way out.)
    It's funny... before I ever clicked, I realized what this post was going to say...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    It might, if they don't price it right.
  4.    #4  
    I guess it was my esp....

(or was that the beans I ate for dinner??)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    It might, if they don't price it right.
    That and if Sprint attaches a mail in rebate to it. If it's 299 + 200 mail in rebate, people will have a hard time putting up 500 up front for a phone. Esp when it's 199 out the door for that other phone from ATT.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    That and if Sprint attaches a mail in rebate to it. If it's 299 + 200 mail in rebate, people will have a hard time putting up 500 up front for a phone. Esp when it's 199 out the door for that other phone from ATT.
    With no insider knowledge whatsoever, I can 100 percent guarantee the phone will not be priced in this particular fashion. They'll likely be some sort of mail-in rebate because Sprint always sucks that way. But not like this.
    You guys are retards.. that's all there is to it.

YAY, LET'S GO AHEAD AND BASH A PHONE THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET, BECAUSE WE'RE SO GOOD AT PREDICTING THE FUTURE FOR UN-RELEASED DEVICES

ha, good luck in live kiddos
    I agree it's not going to be $500 drastic, but currently every "smartphone" that Sprint offers has a $100 mail in rebate. So if they beat the magic $199 price w/a 149 + 100 mail in, it's still 50 more out the door. That won't be an issue for techies or people who just won't leave sprint, but I think it'll send a lot of people running.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    I take offense! We prefer to be called PREtards!
    i agree !! no idea what i;m agreeing with/ but i do
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Mee too ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    A lot of the phone rebates these days are instant rebates, applied to your phone bill. And a lot of phone companies let you apply the purchase price to your first phone bill, so the two will even out. If Palm and Sprint really want to move this, I expect that's what they'll do.

The purpose of the rebate won't be to sucker people into paying more by forgetting the mail-in part. Rather, the purpose will be to make people think they're getting a really good deal, and to enable Sprint to raise the price any time they want just by ending the rebate.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.

YAY, LET'S GO AHEAD AND BASH A PHONE THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET, BECAUSE WE'RE SO GOOD AT PREDICTING THE FUTURE FOR UN-RELEASED DEVICES

Don't you know what sarcasm is? The OP even TOLD US he was being sarcastic, and you still don't get it?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    A lot of the phone rebates these days are instant rebates, applied to your phone bill. And a lot of phone companies let you apply the purchase price to your first phone bill, so the two will even out. If Palm and Sprint really want to move this, I expect that's what they'll do.

The purpose of the rebate won't be to sucker people into paying more by forgetting the mail-in part. Rather, the purpose will be to make people think they're getting a really good deal, and to enable Sprint to raise the price any time they want just by ending the rebate.
    My wife and I picked up new phone at Sprint with in the last 3 months and neither of them came with an instant rebate, both where mail in, one smart phone, and one not.
    Terry
    Sprint usually has the mail in rebate , just have to be carefull as they look for any reason to deny it but then again all companys usually do, sprint isnt alone in that fact. I had the rebate denied for my Centro and my wifes Razor. the centro I argued for a few days and was sent rep to rep until it was granted but the razr they refused no matter who i spoke to.

Internet rule #6, if you're going to insult someone else's intelligence, be sure you don't make any spelling errors while doing so.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Internet rule #6, if you're going to insult someone else's intelligence, be sure you don't make any spelling errors while doing so.
    duh isn't that rule number 7, ya big dummey!

Wow, there are 459 people on this forum right now!
    That is a lot of pretards
    Quote Originally Posted by lugose View Post
    Wow, there are 459 people on this forum right now!
    yerp... it'll explain why most of my posts have degraded... well, who the hell are we kidding, I never had high caliber posts before SS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast