Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Don't you know what sarcasm is? The OP even TOLD US he was being sarcastic, and you still don't get it?
    Oh I get it, I'm just tired of reading it.. I'm tired of seeing it. It's getting really old
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Oh I get it, I'm just tired of reading it.. I'm tired of seeing it. It's getting really old
    Then don't read it. Responding to a thread you don't think has value seems counterproductive, to me.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    pretards..haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    My wife and I picked up new phone at Sprint with in the last 3 months and neither of them came with an instant rebate, both where mail in, one smart phone, and one not.
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Sprint usually has the mail in rebate , just have to be carefull as they look for any reason to deny it but then again all companys usually do, sprint isnt alone in that fact. I had the rebate denied for my Centro and my wifes Razor. the centro I argued for a few days and was sent rep to rep until it was granted but the razr they refused no matter who i spoke to.
    Hmm. Again, maybe it's because I'm a Sprint Premier customer, but the last two rebates I got were both applied directly to my bill. Or maybe it's because I ordered them online, rather than picking them up at a Sprint store or third party retailer.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    you make an excellent point, I think we should start a committee to investigate the....... zzzzzzzzzzzZzZzZZzzz.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Hmm. Again, maybe it's because I'm a Sprint Premier customer, but the last two rebates I got were both applied directly to my bill. Or maybe it's because I ordered them online, rather than picking them up at a Sprint store or third party retailer.
    Did you have to send anything in via normal mail?
    I guess I'm a pretard... sounds catchy... better than a crapple fanboy or itards
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12