1.    #1  
    By now we've all seen the demos of Pandora and Fandango, but we also know that Palm's been working with other programmers so they have a slew of apps available at launch.

Without much ado or notice, Palm seems to have been adding little mini application profiles to the Pre website.

So, without much further ado (I know, the only one we havent' seen before is Express Stocks, but it's better than nothing)...

Fandango
    It's showtime! Find theaters, browse listings, watch trailers, and buy movie tickets.

FlightView
    Flight tracking application featuring in-air maps, status notifications, and calendar integration. Travel smarter.

Handmark
    Express Stocks from Handmark keeps you updated with the latest stock information and market news.

MotionApps
    Use your old Palm OS apps on your new Pre.

Pandora
    Radio that's personalized just for you, playing only the music you love.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Then mentioned these at CITA?
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    Then mentioned these at CITA?
    I don't recall mentioning of the Handmark app at all.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    we want to see some real 3rd party apps!
    All of them were mentioned except for Express but it was mentioned @ the time on their Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    we want to see some real 3rd party apps!
    Yes, nothing really interesting announced so far.
    Why did they only show Express Stock and not the complete Hanmark Express? Just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    By now we've all seen the demos of Pandora and Fandango, but we also know that Palm's been working with other programmers so they have a slew of apps available at launch.

Without much ado or notice, Palm seems to have been adding little mini application profiles to the Pre website.

So, without much further ado (I know, the only one we havent' seen before is Express Stocks, but it's better than nothing)...

Fandango
    It's showtime! Find theaters, browse listings, watch trailers, and buy movie tickets.

FlightView
    Flight tracking application featuring in-air maps, status notifications, and calendar integration. Travel smarter.

Handmark
    Express Stocks from Handmark keeps you updated with the latest stock information and market news.

MotionApps
    Use your old Palm OS apps on your new Pre.

Pandora
    Radio that's personalized just for you, playing only the music you love.
    All i wanna know is how did you make this post with all the stuff in it? I know it's some html juju but it's cool. Maybe Mods can put a sticky on how to post like this for noobs like me.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Good find, it's nice that they are highlighting all the apps available at launch. The Handmark Express app is definitely something new.

They've also changed the way the gallery pics come up. It was kind of annoying before, its much better now. Other than that, there's nothing else that's exciting today.
    I hope they had more in mind than this at launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Most of the apps listed are very easy to implement as web apps. I expect we will see a lot of these types of apps on the WebOS platform.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I have no doubt that there will be more than six apps available at launch. I suppose that these qualify as sort of "featured" applications - the kind that most people who look at the Pre will look for.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    I have no doubt that there will be more than six apps available at launch. I suppose that these qualify as sort of "featured" applications - the kind that most people who look at the Pre will look for.
    I'm willing to be that these apps are done and ready to go as soon as the Pre is launched. Some other apps are probably just polishing up their code and will be announced soon.
    i know it too early to tell but do u think that the takephone application will work with the pre since i got it on my palm centro and love it.....
    I heard from a good source that the apps listed are finished, and there are a few other "popular apps" already done and will be available at launch. Think of some of the top Palm OS apps for some clues
    Jimmie Geddes