1.    #1  
    This may have already been asked/answered, but I couldn't find anything...

When we talk about what the pricing might be, it always seem to be with a new two year contract. But what kind of pricing might we expect with a renewal? I get $150 towards a new phone when my contract comes up for renewal in June. Most of the rebates for new phones (at least the ones that I see online for other phones) are for a "New" two year contract.

I guess my question is, what is considered a new contract? Are renewal customers eligible for rebates as well?
    I got a rebate the last time I renewed one of the phones on my contract. I am a Sprint Premier customer, though, so I don't know if that had any impact.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    When I upgraded my 600 to the 755p, I got both the new contract price and the two-year renewal discount, though it might have been through my sweet-talking of the naive but cute girl helping me at the Sprint store.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  4.    #4  
    So I wonder which would be better...buying at a Sprint store, on on the Sprint website?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman109 View Post
    So I wonder which would be better...buying at a Sprint store, on on the Sprint website?
    I suppose the best way to go about it would be to check what deals you can get on the website, go to the store and see if you can get somebody to do better, and if you can't, the website's still there when you get back home.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    When I've renewed in the past I've always been able to get the same deal as a new customer
    the new and the upgrade price is the same in the stores and the website... where you get the deals from are going to the kiosk and the lifestyle stores, they have their own rules, but who's to say that they will have them