Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    then i don't believe you...

lol

I'm just saying...
    You sir are the most awesome person I have ever met.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    You sir are the most awesome person I have ever met.
    +1
    or (n)ever met maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    then i don't believe you...

Lol

i'm just saying...
    +9999999999999
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Same here pic or shut it!
    I say video because you can edit pics real good these days...
    I just came to the site for the first time today. What's going on, what caused this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I just came to the site for the first time today. What's going on, what caused this thread?
    I think it's just the accumulation of "I just saw/played with a Pre today...pics soon!" posts that we see around lately which never go anywhere.
  10.    #10  
    orrrr you have to post a pic with todays newspaper right next to it.. like a kidnapped red headed phone! now if someone can photoshop in a Pre... then i would believe it!! LoL

LOL!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Thanks for posting this Antonio3. Like all other forums that have the "This thread is useless without pics" thing:

if u don't have an avatar ur usless.....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    This is funny!!
    I got a picture of mine:

3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    I guess I'm useless then But my electrical engineering degree, great job, and wife and daughter don't think so - so maybe useless in this forum but not in life itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    I guess I'm useless then But my electrical engineering degree, great job, and wife and daughter don't think so - so maybe useless in this forum but not in life itself.
    Face it: and education, a good job and a loving family mean nothing .... w/ out a pic. It's just a fact of life. Sorry dude.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Face it: and education, a good job and a loving family mean nothing .... w/ out a pic. It's just a fact of life. Sorry dude.
    ok so back on topic... (I won't reduce myself to banter because I respect all users in this forum).

I agreed with the op simply because promises of pictures are usually made without any follow through. I don't know how this turned into a personal attack of actual people being useless but I guess that's how topics get derailed when we are just waiting for any sort of release news. B-model - not sure if you're joking around or what - but I hope I didn't offend you in any way by simply agreeing with the op. So I hope someone posts some pictures of the Pre soon from an actual Sprint store.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    ok so back on topic... (I won't reduce myself to banter because I respect all users in this forum).
    I think they were just joking with you.

For the first time ever, I actually dreamt about the Pre last night. My whole dream wasn't Pre-related, but I dreamt that I found a dummy model in the trash. I had my brother take a picture of me holding it to my ear. I set that image as my avatar & everyone here went nuts, asking me how I got the phone & if I know any insider tips. The private messages poured in like I've never seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I think they were just joking with you.

For the first time ever, I actually dreamt about the Pre last night. My whole dream wasn't Pre-related, but I dreamt that I found a dummy model in the trash. I had my brother take a picture of me holding it to my ear. I set that image as my avatar & everyone here went nuts, asking me how I got the phone & if I know any insider tips. The private messages poured in like I've never seen.
    Man - it's getting pretty bad when you start seeing a lot of posts on these forums that have "I dreamt about the Pre last night" LOL At one point I was thinking of any possible way to contact the manufacturer in China - or have a business associate walk over there to "tour" the company and casually ask about the Pre. "Hey whatcha guys building over there? Can I see it?" hahahaha
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast