Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I think they were just joking with you.

For the first time ever, I actually dreamt about the Pre last night. My whole dream wasn't Pre-related, but I dreamt that I found a dummy model in the trash. I had my brother take a picture of me holding it to my ear. I set that image as my avatar & everyone here went nuts, asking me how I got the phone & if I know any insider tips. The private messages poured in like I've never seen.
    That just filled in the blank of "You know you're obsessing when __________"
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    I got a picture of mine:

That's an interesting picture you got there. Where did you get it? The reason I ask it's because the phone application looks different and there are more buttons on the bottom of the phone app than we've seen before.
    It was on the Palm developer website a while back.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    It was on the Palm developer website a while back.
    Ah Ok thanks. I thought maybe they changed some things at the last minute. Like they did with the phone icon at CTIA.
    ^ LMAO. Sure, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    ok so back on topic... (I won't reduce myself to banter because I respect all users in this forum).

I agreed with the op simply because promises of pictures are usually made without any follow through. I don't know how this turned into a personal attack of actual people being useless but I guess that's how topics get derailed when we are just waiting for any sort of release news. B-model - not sure if you're joking around or what - but I hope I didn't offend you in any way by simply agreeing with the op. So I hope someone posts some pictures of the Pre soon from an actual Sprint store.
    Cary, Of course i was kidding. This entire thread is dripping of sarcasim.

The majority of people on this forum have been following the Pre for sometime. new information is hard to come by. If anyone is going to suggest something new, it would be best if they had excellent supporting documention (i.e. a Picture)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    orrrr you have to post a pic with todays newspaper right next to it.. like a kidnapped red headed phone! now if someone can photoshop in a Pre... then i would believe it!! LoL

I don't know why, but that pic gives me kind of a dizzy feeling.
    Like I'm falling from a frozen place in time and yet there is no end.

Vertigo maybe?
    Just call me Berd.
    grr, I can't remember who it was that promised pictures of a Pre that was supposedly at a Sprint store, but after weeks of waiting, I still haven't seen a picture. I'm tired of being trusting of people on these forums. I just don't get why someone would be stupid and pretend they've seen one in person, but don't post pictures.
    For a min I thought you meant avatar... to which you don't have one... So I don't believe you don't believe anyone without a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    grr, I can't remember who it was that promised pictures of a Pre that was supposedly at a Sprint store, but after weeks of waiting, I still haven't seen a picture. I'm tired of being trusting of people on these forums. I just don't get why someone would be stupid and pretend they've seen one in person, but don't post pictures.
    I'm gonna have to call out Darth_Pooh and this one. He said he was gonna probably be able to get pictures. I don't remember why he couldn't, but he said he was gonna..

I also wanted to write as an aside and vent my frustration under the blanket of an older post here. I don't wanna look Like a ham [Or maybe this is a flame? hmmm]

I'm noticing alot of conspiracy theory posts, on things that can (in no way) have any facts to support the claim presented. (ahem, WiMax). It was fun for a little while to speculate what was out there, but I think its getting a tad silly now...
    I love lolcats
    Google image search.

Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    That's an interesting picture you got there. Where did you get it? The reason I ask it's because the phone application looks different and there are more buttons on the bottom of the phone app than we've seen before.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12