Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Im not sure if this means no pre soon or it will get its own rebate form but if it means delay im gonna be very angry.

http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_060609.pdf
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coorspate View Post
    Im not sure if this means no pre soon or it will get its own rebate form but if it means delay im gonna be very angry.

http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_060609.pdf
    That link seems to be dead already....what did it say?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    It works. Its a PDF document so you need a PDF viewer.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I was under the impression that the 755p and 800w were not available anymore, yet they are on the list and the pre is not...
    I think you are reading waaaaaaaaaay to much into this form. I don't think they would let something slip on a form like this and furthermore, since 100% of P100 owners are going to be original owners that they can have a seperate form or something.
    Why would they offer a rebate on a new phone in high demand?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Why would they offer a rebate on a new phone in high demand?
    No one's going to pay $500 for the phone.
    this doesnt prove anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    Sure it does... it proves PLENTY. Nothing about the Pre tho... but it sure proves more than you think
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    You're right, There aren't any other phones on there that haven't been released or anything.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Here is what I replied to people on SU with..

Here's what I'm thinking tho. If they're not making public the launch date on the Pre, why would they let it show up in a rebate form before then? That would defeat the purpose of all the secrecy with the device. With how hush hush it's been, I would expect us hearing a launch date directly through an announcement OR a internal document, but certanly not through a rebate form.

I guess I'm just still trying to stay optimistic about it in hopes that this May 17th date is accurate.
    I know but there has never been a case where NO information has slipped from Sprint regarding a phone.. Nothing like this. So I wouldn't doubt it if they didn't have Pre specific rebate forums for you to fill out and send it.
    yea, if sprint has been so secretive about the date and the price (knowing how much the rebate is for might give some info about the final price), they wouldn't be dumb and blow it by telling everybody it'll be out before 6/6 and for how much off.....may17th still seems good to me
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I dont even want one and I wish they would hurry up!!!
    Terry
    David McCormack (davidmccormack) on Twitter
    i know anyone can say anything on twitter but when people claim they have touched one i feel confident its coming soon.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    why doesn't anyone ever post a pic
    I know right i always ask myself that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbcmd View Post
    why doesn't anyone ever post a pic
    How do you plan on them doing a 1 on 1 show with you and the Manager or someone, in a Sprint store with cameras everywhere, and where they wouldn't let you snap a picture because they value their job..? I don't think you're going to get a picture short of someone going to drop a load and using their camera phone while sitting in the stall.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Although the foundation of your argument makes perfect sense, the fact is that history has shown us that if new hardware actually makes it to a retail store, someone, somewhere has been able to post a pic (despite the cameras, non-disclosure clauses, etc). Pics may not be rampant, but it is more the norm than not to have something pop up
    I don't think many of them have made it to the stores yet. I think Sprint is tickled by the fact that people are dying to know when it's coming out, and want to have a super quick release....meaning, information is released, and bam it's out. That's what I'm hoping anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbcmd View Post
    I was under the impression that the 755p and 800w were not available anymore, yet they are on the list and the pre is not...
    The 755p will be sold until stock is gone or pulled. It was avail. yesterday in the corp. store in Atl., GA.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast