1.    #1  
    Was listening to this podcast on my Zune tonight and noticed that after about 37 minutes they discuss the Palm Pre. For anyone who is bored...go ahead and watch it.

You can check it out here: Gadgets & Games - Stragedy Room

For those who don't know, Gadgets & Games is a live Internet show on the 'Strategy Room' on FOXNews.com
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 04/18/2009 at 04:59 AM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    it's at the 24:15 mark in the video for those who don't want to watch all of the other mess on there
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Hm... the usual chatter. The one guy that had a clue only listed Synergy as the "killer feature" of the Pre. How about the multitasking and how developers can use the notification features in their apps.

Oh well...clueless tech journalists.. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Hm... the usual chatter. The one guy that had a clue only listed Synergy as the "killer feature" of the Pre. How about the multitasking and how developers can use the notification features in their apps.

Can you expand on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post

yeah, i noticed that too manny!! not much to see there, blah blah
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    Can you expand on this?
    Usually the notification area is used to tell you blah blah is happening and is usually locked for phone only features they are allowing it to be used for any program that is developed for the Pre if the developer wishs their app to have notifications. (i think)