Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I should talk to Dan's people about how to flag incoming messages with the word "SERO" in the title. Have them returned unknown address, lol.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    It would be like, "OMG Palm Pre, you brought me Angelina Jole for me to have?? Thank you so much!"

vs

"OMG Angelina Jole, You brought me a Palm Pre for me to have??? Thank you so much!"
    great
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    So ...are we asking 'Dan' about colors? :-)
    I guess, if it makes the top 3. I understand it was meant as a joke but it is still a reasonable question.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    It would be like, "OMG Palm Pre, you brought me Angelina Jole for me to have?? Thank you so much!"

vs

"OMG Angelina Jole, You brought me a Palm Pre for me to have??? Thank you so much!"
    Funny, I was thinking that would make a great commercial - someone opens the door, she is standing there looking all, well, Angelina-like, with the Palm Pre and the guy goes crazy! Jumping up and down, almost fainting, etc. Then he grabs the phone out of her hand and slams the door shut....
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Funny, I was thinking that would make a great commercial - someone opens the door, she is standing there looking all, well, Angelina-like, with the Palm Pre and the guy goes crazy! Jumping up and down, almost fainting, etc. Then he grabs the phone out of her hand and slams the door shut....
    AAAAH! Love it!
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Would love to see that commercial...I don't really care for her at all.
    +3 on the commerical
    da Gimp

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    bubbatex, that is absolutely <bleep>in' hysterical! One of the best commercials ever!
    can the pre sync with itunes or what kind of music program are we gonna have to use? and will it be the same for mac, as it is for PC
    I love lolcats
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    can the pre sync with itunes or what kind of music program are we gonna have to use? and will it be the same for mac, as it is for PC
    There are non-related iTunes sync solutions, though there has not been any announcement from Palm regarding iTunes or similar synchronization - just telling us that it will work as a drag-and-drop USB drive.
    Last edited by Derek Kessler; 04/20/2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: added link
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    So ...are we asking 'Dan' about colors? :-)
    Dan is colorblind...Which is why his commercials were in black & white.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmHead View Post
    ...An exec at Sprint has made his email address and employee id /# available. Even at the current price I believe it to be highly competitive. Check it out.
    REALLY??? Link Please
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    here is what you need

iTuneMyWalkman
  14.    #34  
    Newest update on the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    LMAO nice one and that angie commercial idea is just awesome!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Hah! I thought about the same commercial when Angelina news came out, wondering at the time whether the set guy who saw it tried to steal the device. Great minds think alike

As for color, maybe the first one will be green, and called Angelgreena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    This explain so much
    da Gimp

Here an email that i received after speaking with a rep from Dan's office

Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    I sent the email yesterday
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12