1.    #1  
    On the new "now" site from Sprint http://now.sprint.com/nownetwork/pro...90416:SUS:buzz

MEET THE PALM PRE
    The phone that truly living in real time. Featuring a revolutionary Palm WebOS that continuously updates multiple applications in real time. Coming soon..........

I wonder what they are referring too, the push technology?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    yeah it's been posted a number of times.
    updates multiple applications in real time? I pray the battery is good enough to support that. Hopefully they thought this through, like I've said before.
    Good eye! This is new to me, too. I like what that sentence says. I'm curious.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  5.    #5  
    I have never seen this posted, please post a link if possible, I wanna see what everyone said about this. Very curious
    I do not think I have seen it before, thanks for the link.
    Yesterday I compared the dimension of the Pre with the ones of my Sprint Touch...they are almost the same in every dimension. I clicked on that Meet Pre link and admired the pretty spinning phone, and then held up my Touch next to it....it almost looks like that Pre is just about life size!

This may vary depending on the screen resolution you are running (I am running 1920 x 1200 on a 23" screen)
    I think that is a new record for how many times that link has been posted
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.