1.    #1  
    So is this the beginning of the Pre countdown? Its been almost two years that I been following this story (and I know I'm not alone). Are we finally a month away to its launch? I sure hope so.

Remember back when Palm cancelled the Foleo in order to "focus all of our energies on delivering our next generation platform and the first smartphones that will bring this platform to market."

I was optimistic that Palm would deliver on its goal to create the next generation platform, but its been a long two years waiting for it!
    Your pain must be VERY deep.

The Goat feels sorry for himself for having to wait since February.

Long time Palm loyalist must have drool catchers under their faces.

I'll be happy for me and REALLY happy for you guys when "our precious" hits shelves.
  4.    #4  
    It helps to come to this site to vent and connect with other people who are in the same boat.

@ Syphon - lets hope the Pre's launch goes better then that magic show act
    Syphon - That's probably one of my favorite episodes from the show. I just about died laughing seeing that clip again! Thanks man - that totally made my day LOL... oh gotta stay on topic. Yeah blah blah stupid no release date announced today. Grr hulk smash Sprint NDA
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    So is this the beginning of the Pre countdown? Its been almost two years that I been following this story (and I know I'm not alone). Are we finally a month away to its launch? I sure hope so.

Remember back when Palm cancelled the Foleo in order to "focus all of our energies on delivering our next generation platform and the first smartphones that will bring this platform to market."

I was optimistic that Palm would deliver on its goal to create the next generation platform, but its been a long two years waiting for it!
    Have to add to that; we could have had this phone in May of 2007 or May of 2008 if it had not been for the Foolish "Foleo"

Looks like we will have an Android Tablet in October

GiiNii's Movit Mini Android tablet coming in October, Movit Maxx in January
  7.    #7  
    If webOS turns out to be the real deal, I bet we will see a new Foleo running it. With the pda line on its last legs you know they need other products to help with the bottom line.