Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just got an email, looks like we are ALMOST there http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt...mid=1690738913
    http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt...mid=1761576441

This will show you the image they sent as an e-mail. What happened to text only e-mails.

It's exciting stuff seeing Sprint reminding everybody who signed up to come and check it out.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    OMG, it's official folks.

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Meet the Palm Pre
    Date: Fri, April 17, 2009 10:29 am
    To: paul@palmfood.net

Not seeing the images? Click here. View on mobile device.

Sprint: Meet the Palm Pre

Sprint(R) The Now Network(TM)
    All the rage. Find out what's got everyone from late night talk show hosts to the blogosphere buzzing.
    Follow the buzz
    Exclusive to Sprint, the phone that lets you truly live in the now. Keep multiple applications open and move seamlessly between them while they're live - email, maps, photos, websites and so much more.
    Forward to a friend
    Palm Pre. CES Best In Show. CNET January 2009
    This is a promotional email from Sprint. If you wish to unsubscribe from Sprint promotional emails, please use the link below.
    Sprint

To contact Sprint Nextel, write to: Office of Privacy - Legal Department, Sprint Nextel, 2001 Edmund Halley Drive, VARESP0201, Reston, VA 20191.

View the Sprint Privacy Policy.

2009 Sprint. Sprint and the logo are trademarks of Sprint. Other marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    I would have had you beat if my wife didn't call and bother me!
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Yeah, I just got the email too. Couldn't see the pictures on my Diamond though. LOL
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    me too :-) It's coming soon. I can feel the force getting closer
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    DId you click the "Follow the buzz" button? Cool!
    +1. This is great--if I were Sprint, I'd send this email to all my customers. My guess is this just goes to people who signed up to get email about the Pre.
    Yup, got it too.

Just picked up the Treo Pro. Probably keep it until Pre 2.0 comes out.
    Just got it too. Hopefully it arrives on the speculated May 17!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I wonder if this weekend/start of next week is when we'll begin seeing Pre-centric advertisements
    Did you really see anything new? Besides the hype that there has been over 8 millions comments online about the pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Just got an email, looks like we are ALMOST there http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt...mid=1690738913

I was just reading this link as my email from Sprint came in at 9:41 CST and your post was was around 9:31. I guess it takes a while for the emails to filter thru. (I am in West Texas on Sprint's network with 1x data)
    Last edited by Gas Man; 04/17/2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: add to post
    And look at today's date - 30 days from now??
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    And look at today's date - 30 days from now??
    That's starting to feel really good, isn't it?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    I hope this means it'll be out this month!!! Maybe we'll have a better idea when we get the email from Palm!?!
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    I think so, looks like May 17 could be the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    That's starting to feel really good, isn't it?
    Yep - go follow the Tweets - loading up pretty quickly......not Ashton Kutcher quick but a good volume.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast