1.    #1  
    I don't have an upgrade until December, but I'm jonesing for this phone! Am I looking at $600+?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    I don't have an upgrade until December, but I'm jonesing for this phone! Am I looking at $600+?
    seems the most common guess out there is a $550-$600 price point. Could be as much as 700.. who knows. Sprint will likely be subsidizing a pretty large chunk for users to sign up for 2 year contracts.
    $600 seems about right and is pretty much in line with previous prices from Palm and similarly-spec'ed devices on market. Or, if I were you, I'd wait until December, save some money, and skip over the initial beta testing that folks like me will be doing.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  4.    #4  
    But I WANT to be a beta tester! I'm hoping I can find one for around $400 a month or so after release.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    We don't even know the upgrade price let alone the off-contract price. I do imagine though, based on former Treo's that it will be $500-700. Hopefully it woun't be as much as the Touch Pro when that came out at $900.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I bet Sprint will offer a break even for customer's not eligible for an upgrade, kinda like AT&T did for the iPhone 3G. Just my guess...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato