1.    #1  
    As hungry as we are for Pre news, don't you sometimes wonder if people just throw fake leaked documents out there to get us excited? Maybe even Sprint itself, as part of a Viral ad campaign?

Well, I talked to my friend yesterday, and I asked him about that release date document that Engadget had posted. He said he actually saw a document at his last meeting with the higher ups, but he wasn't sure if it was the same thing. I am going to have to go see him in person and ask about it some more.

Other than that, he had no new info for me.

This secrecy really is driving me up the wall. It's fun in one way, frustrating in another.
    This is racking up to be as secret as the JFK Assassination
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Yeah, isn't it fun?!! But...it would be even more fun to actually get my own PRE!

I mean...how sad is this, I am already looking around iPhone wallpaper sites to pick one out for the Pre!
    Then we can send eachother videos of us burning out lol
    Palm needs to announce some news soon we're getting tired of this secret crap... Ever hear the expression... Out of sight out of mind! Come on palm SPIT IT OUT! Manny it is fun even though it's driving me up the wall. I actually can't remember wanted something this bad since my 2000 F150 Harley Davidson edition truck so I feel your pain brother.
    Where is the Pre, when is the release date? It's a mystery, it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! Palm and Sprint don't even know, don't you get it?!

I doubt they would fake a document.

If word of that ever got out, their credibility would go out the window and they would lose hits.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Where is the Pre, when is the release date? It's a mystery, it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! Palm and Sprint don't even know, don't you get it?!

haha, Yeah, He's so damn hillarious when he starts getting all worked up. lol
  9.    #9  
    You finally followed my lead and put your car up! About time!
    Then we can send eachother videos of us burning out lol
    But as far as we know at this point you won't be taking those videos using your Pre
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    But as far as we know at this point you won't be taking those videos using your Pre
    it will only be a matter of time before they add video. heck they might have it by launch.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Dangle some string in front of a cat and if you keep pulling it away it will eventually lose interest and walk away...
    Very true.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    You finally followed my lead and put your car up! About time!
    lol, Yeah, you inspired me.