1.    #1  
    I don't know if I've seen this before yet but has anyone ever asked when we can be expected to be TOLD a release date, not just A RELEASE DATE? I'd like to know the date when they are going to break the news to us, even if the date is a month away. I feel like we've all been asking when is the release date going to be but not when are we going to be told the date? Just my thoughts. Sorry is this was a stupid question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub11 View Post
    I don't know if I've seen this before yet but has anyone ever asked when we can be expected to be TOLD a release date, not just A RELEASE DATE? I'd like to know the date when they are going to break the news to us, even if the date is a month away. I feel like we've all been asking when is the release date going to be but not when are we going to be told the date? Just my thoughts. Sorry is this was a stupid question.
    You mean a Pre date for the Pre release date?

Look this is getting ridiculous. They have about 8 weeks left till the thing has to be unveiled. And by "have to" I mean they will be in huge mess if they don't meet the target time frame. So the ridiculous thing is they are up against a wall and it will be released in the next two months. My bet is on last half of May first half of June.