Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Host Natali Del Conte mentioned that she saw the Pre on the same day Howard Stern got his demo. She knows its planned release date based on Palm wanting to get it on the Early Show (she is under NDA).

Buzz Out Loud 951: Scary and hot - Buzz Out Loud - CastRoller

Story @ 8:12.
    Not one person can let it slip out!? Man, this is getting ridiculous! Is it against the NDA to say if it's May or June?
    Good find!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    She also says the date is "Subject to change." So we are right back where we were before.
    Was it the lady that knows the date or the other one on that show that said June 1st?

They kept saying it'll be out "soon", which sounds like May to me, but I guess it's possible that June is soon too.
    I'm still hoping for a May 17th launch. I cant see it being any earlier, and I'm hoping it isnt any later.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    She also says the date is "Subject to change." So we are right back where we were before.

I'm thinking its the May 17 to June 29 change that was reported. So it at least sounds like that rumor could be true.
    Noticed at the end of their discussion about it that the guy said "don't believe all the rumors". So maybe that means the May 17 day is completely wrong? Seems that's the most common rumor until now.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Was it the lady that knows the date or the other one on that show that said June 1st?

They kept saying it'll be out "soon", which sounds like May to me, but I guess it's possible that June is soon too.
    Natali knows the date, she is the one who started the story and mentioned that she cant talk about it because of the NDA.
    Not one person can let it slip out!? Man, this is getting ridiculous! Is it against the NDA to say if it's May or June?
    That is pretty much exactly what would be against the NDA!
    Could it be a possibility that Howard Stern did in fact secretly chose a Pre and he's using it right now... except he is under NDA until the release date ?
    Many things are possible. Likely? Not so much.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by truffles View Post
    Could it be a possibility that Howard Stern did in fact secretly chose a Pre and he's using it right now... except he is under NDA until the release date ?
    I listened to the show after the Pre Demo and he did say that he liked it but is using a BB.
    front page status! Bomb diggity

As for howard stern, I read somewhere that he didn't choose the Pre because it doesn't work with Lotus Notes. (yea, i know... lame)
    front page status! Bomb diggity

As for howard stern, I read somewhere that he didn't choose the Pre because it doesn't work with Lotus Notes. (yea, i know... lame)
    That's why he picked the Bold - it does.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  16.    #17  
    I also think he didnt want to wait for the Pre.
    that was intresting -thank you for the link
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Many things are possible. Likely? Not so much.
    Perfect use of "Not so much."
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Quote Originally Posted by truffles View Post
    If you caught the shows a few days later you would have heard a funny segment where they were all sending each other messages over BBM . He's definitely using a Blackberry.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast