1.    #1  
    Once again they discuss the Palm Pre. More bad Palm pray jokes.

Cranky Geeks

show 162
    This is the first time I've heard of 'Cranky Geeks'.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    They seem a little biased to me....
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    They seem a little biased to me....
    I think when its comes to the Pre they are clueless! I think they are just looking at Palm's financial problems and not the product.
    I guess "cranky" does seem to designate their point of view (negative). Do they have anything positive to say?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilduckster View Post
    I guess "cranky" does seem to designate their point of view (negative). Do they have anything positive to say?
    Not when it comes to the Pre, but alot depends on the weekly guests they have on. I do like the show but they are lacking when it comes to Pre info.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    This is the first time I've heard of 'Cranky Geeks'.
    It's totally what the title implies. I got tired of it even though the info was good.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    I never heard of it either, but I am boycotting anything or anyone that is clueless about the Pre, it is my pledge.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Miles, you should try to get on the show and educate them. It appears you listen to them all the time.
  10.    #10  
    I been emailing them since CES to do more Pre stories and I think they at least listened. In a show a couple of weeks ago, they did mention that the viewers are asking for more Pre stories. I did get a kick out of that