1.    #1  
    I have a question im using zlauncher im not sure if it will work on the pre in the classic and dont think i will have a use for it with the card view on the pre.

what i wanna know is some of my application are stored on my sd and the only thing thats on the treo is the short cut. using Zlauncher . how will i get them on the pre?
    since what im thinking is the application is one place and the data is in another.
    i know you put things info the folder on the pre using drop and drag.

wondering cause of the short cuts created byzlauncher
    most of my applications are stored that way. and i know many are using launchers also.
    i have read how to move application to the pre. im wondering if using a launcher will make the process any diffrent? or is the data still in the same place despite the use of a launcher.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  2.    #2  
    any one any one?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    If all the files for the program are stored on the card I'd just pop the card in your computer and drag the contents over to your Pre. The launcher aspect shouldn't affect a thing.