1.    #1  
    Will / is there an easy way to migrate? Migrating from my T5 to the BB curve was easy as their software used the hotsync backup data on the pc and imported memos, contacts, calendar to my BB. I'll need to do migrate my contact info (anything not on facebook since some of the contact info for friends is already there), memos, calendar, browser bookmarks, I think that covers everything.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Google sync can backup BB contacts and calendar to a Google account, although I think it only backs up new calendar events added after you've installed sync to the BB. Memo's I'm not sure.

The pre will sync with Google right off the bat so that's a pretty easy option.
    It would be a good idea to give yourself a head start, and begin putting as much as you can into the cloud (Google's cloud, to be specific). Using Google Sync for your 'berry, you'll be able to upload all of your calendar and contact information that's on the phone to Google's services. It'll upload all future Calendar events, but I don't believe it loads past events (I've honestly not paid attention).

I honestly can't speak for the memo and bookmark syncing, as I've never really dabbled much with either on my Blackberry (I generally try to avoid using the browser, if at all possible).
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams

Follow me on Twitter
  4.    #4  
    I'll give google sync a look. And hopefully someone will have some info on getting memos and bookmarks.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    that was deja vu there, wasn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I'll give google sync a look. And hopefully someone will have some info on getting memos and bookmarks.
    Open your browser, menu, bookmarks, menu again, send bookmark.

Just email it to yourself.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    Open your browser, menu, bookmarks, menu again, send bookmark.

Just email it to yourself.
    one by one? sounds painful.
    Not my problem, lol.

I choose to type in every address I go to. By time I get to the 3rd letter the right page is at the top of my list anyway.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II