Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am getting really antsy waiting for them to tell me when my baby will be released. I need answers now!!! Who's with me? *starts stumping in place*
    I love lolcats
    In the words of a one Christopher Farley, " Dear lord. For the love of all that is even remotely sacred. STOP THIS CRUEL GAME!!!! You.... vicious..... bassssstards!!! FOR.... THE LOVE........ OF... GOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    In the words of a one Christopher Farley, " Dear lord. For the love of all that is even remotely sacred. STOP THIS CRUEL GAME!!!! You.... vicious..... bassssstards!!! FOR.... THE LOVE........ OF... GOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!
    Seriously I feel like a crack addict. "I need my Pre. I need my Pre". * she says as she shakes profusely*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Lina View Post
    Seriously I feel like a crack addict. "I need my Pre. I need my Pre". * she says as she shakes profusely*
    Hopefully the Palm Pre won't come out and you find out it is soap.

Seriously, I'm glad to be reading threads like these... I hope Palm knocks it out the park....
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    i hope so too. i want this to be the phone i will actually keep for more than 6 months.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    Hopefully the Palm Pre won't come out and you find out it is soap.

Seriously, I'm glad to be reading threads like these... I hope Palm knocks it out the park....
    From the opening scene of Wedding Crashers "shut yo mouth when you talking to me"
    As nice as Sassy looks....I can't help but join in......LOL

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    As nice as Sassy looks....I can't help but join in......LOL

IGO
    Thanks for the compliment
    And Celie said.." In between the Pre's......the children keep comin"..(Color Purple)
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    *twitch twitch*
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    oh now hell.
    in the words of jerry maguire," palm, help me help you" "help me help yoooooooo"

and back to chris farley again...." for the love ......of......GOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!
    It'll be released - when it's ready!
    ITMT, I'm still getting by with my 755p.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    It'll be released - when it's ready!
    ITMT, I'm still getting by with my 755p.
    You and me both, pal.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I'm gonna throw a little Adam Sandler in here but the Pre is "SOOOO HOT WANT TO TOUCH THE HINyyyyyyyyyy OWOOOOOOOO" LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    You and me both, pal.
    my 755p is getting old the battery cover wont stay on. come on now release the thing already. my iphone friends and dogging me now.
    I need my pre
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    And Celie said.." In between the Pre's......the children keep comin"..(Color Purple)
    lol
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    my 755p is getting old the battery cover wont stay on. come on now release the thing already. my iphone friends and dogging me now.
    I need my pre

Frank Lloyd Wright
    I agree with this classy diva known as Sassy Lina/ but if I don't get my Pre-fix soon I'm gonna drive from Miami to Pasadena/ just to pass the time bc every slow minute that passes by/ feels like its ages away palm please hear my passionate cry/ Give us a hint cause we're clueless like tryin to complete a rubix cube/ lookin for some 411 come on this isn't fun how rude is you/ I'm just a new noob spending every spare second on here and you tube/ waitin for some new news you have no idea what this is doing to us all DO you??? Dieter stays on the meter but there's only so much he can do/ A sprint rep told me the release date most likely will be June please say it aint true/ I'm about one flew over the cuckoos nest please tell me whats next?/ I'll do anything to get my hands on the Pre but I'm not having much success/ In finding out a release date I'm about to have a relapse/ Like Amy I think I think I need to go to rehab praying so hard I got knee scabs/ So if you read this Palm please hear my psalm/ And i promise not to panic I'll lock myself in the attic and try to stay calm/ but for the rest of us here I have no control over what occurs/ so bring the Pre now thats ultimately what we Pre-fer!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast