Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Lina View Post
    Seriously I feel like a crack addict. "I need my Pre. I need my Pre". * she says as she shakes profusely*
    What phone are you using now Sassy?

My wife and I have Treo Pros and really like them, but I do want to try the Pre
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post

wow that was great seems like you been waiting for me to post . to use that picture.
    wanna pass the time hop over to twitter and follow me Darkchild (datgirlcomedy) on Twitter
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    I agree with this classy diva known as Sassy Lina/ but if I don't get my Pre-fix soon I'm gonna drive from Miami to Pasadena/ just to pass the time bc every slow minute that passes by/ feels like its ages away palm please hear my passionate cry/ Give us a hint cause we're clueless like tryin to complete a rubix cube/ lookin for some 411 come on this isn't fun how rude is you/ I'm just a new noob spending every spare second on here and you tube/ waitin for some new news you have no idea what this is doing to us all DO you??? Dieter stays on the meter but there's only so much he can do/ A sprint rep told me the release date most likely will be June please say it aint true/ I'm about one flew over the cuckoos nest please tell me whats next?/ I'll do anything to get my hands on the Pre but I'm not having much success/ In finding out a release date I'm about to have a relapse/ Like Amy I think I think I need to go to rehab praying so hard I got knee scabs/ So if you read this Palm please hear my psalm/ And i promise not to panic I'll lock myself in the attic and try to stay calm/ but for the rest of us here I have no control over what occurs/ so bring the Pre now thats ultimately what we Pre-fer!!!
    1, 60, 96,1002 * she faints from the exhaustion of counting every passing second, literally*
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    What phone are you using now Sassy?

My wife and I have Treo Pros and really like them, but I do want to try the Pre
    I currently have a blackberry curve but I pledge no allegiance to any particular brand. I'm an equal opportunist! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Lina View Post
    I currently have a blackberry curve but I pledge no allegiance to any particular brand. I'm an equal opportunist! LOL
    I am not married to any brand either. In the past I've had Nokia, LG, Motorola and Sony Ericsson, but I tend to drift back to Palm.

From all the video demos I have seen of the Pre, I am sure you'll be real happy with it.

palandri but are you willing to move from t-mobile to sprint to use the pre? I know a lot of people are against it but I personally just want to get off my network and onto a different so for me it is great timing as my contract ends in august.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    palandri but are you willing to move from t-mobile to sprint to use the pre? I know a lot of people are against it but I personally just want to get off my network and onto a different so for me it is great timing as my contract ends in august.
    No, I'll wait for the unlocked GSM version of the Pre My Wife and I like to go to Europe every couple of years, so we need GSM.

Our Treo Pros aren't even a year old yet, so if it take a year for the unlocked GSM version of the Pre to come out, our pro's will be a year and a half old. Then I'll try a Pre.

Yea, I just hope the revisions or unlocked come with some "expansions" but only time will tell. By expansions I do kinda hope for a microsd slot and maybe sim but neither are deal breakers for me. I guess a 16 gig version would be nice but I am not like everyone else who needs to put their whole music collection because last I checked no phones come with over 100 gigs of space :P
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    my 755p is getting old the battery cover wont stay on. come on now release the thing already. my iphone friends and dogging me now.
    I need my pre
    Sounds like you need new friends.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Yea, I just hope the revisions or unlocked come with some "expansions" but only time will tell. By expansions I do kinda hope for a microsd slot and maybe sim but neither are deal breakers for me. I guess a 16 gig version would be nice but I am not like everyone else who needs to put their whole music collection because last I checked no phones come with over 100 gigs of space :P
    Myself, I have a 8GB card in my Pro and could easily get by with a 1 or 2GB card. I'll download a couple of games, a couple of web browsers and a few pictures.

My wife on the other hand loads her card up with music and hundreds of pictures. She currently has a 8GB card, but need to upgrade to a 16GB card.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12