1.    #1  
    Once again its amazing how these so called experts know very little about the Pre. Getting tired of John Dvorak's bad pray jokes and this other guy went on about iPhone's desktop integration and wanted to compared it to the Pre.

Seems like they didnt get the memo about the whole cloud synergy thing!

The TWiT Netcast Network with Leo Laporte
    1:48:35 ??!!

I'll take your word for it, as opposed to listening for 1:48:35
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    1:48:35 ??!!

I'll take your word for it, as opposed to listening for 1:48:35

Actually, this is a great show. But I totally agree, no one seems to know anything about the Pre. Leo seems pretty open to it, but John and Wil slammed it pretty hard.
    I always liked Leo, but I do not think I will be giving it a listen right now. Maybe later but thanks for bringing it to our attention
    wow ... too long. sorry, listening to this is not even a consideration
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    There is a link to a transcript of each show on their site. The discussion of the Pre is about 2/3 of the way down.
    I made the mistake of trying to listen to this one. The initial stuff about India made me cringe. and kill the window.
  8.    #8  
    Guys, the order of the stories are listed on the web page, you just got to fast forward to the Pre story.

The Pre story is about at the half way point.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post
    There is a link to a transcript of each show on their site. The discussion of the Pre is about 2/3 of the way down.
    Would you be so kind and post a direct URL to the transcript please?! If not save us a little time looking for it. : ]
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
  10.    #10  
    Just scroll thru audio file, its at about the half point in the file and the order of the stories are listed on the web page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I always liked Leo, but I do not think I will be giving it a listen right now. Maybe later but thanks for bringing it to our attention
    Yeah, I was watching Leo back when him and a guy named Martin were on TechTV (now G4TV) and they would do their show on there. Forgot the name. hahaha, it's good to hear him again. Good ol' Leo.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Yeah, I was watching Leo back when him and a guy named Martin were on TechTV (now G4TV) and they would do their show on there. Forgot the name. hahaha, it's good to hear him again. Good ol' Leo.
    The Screen Savers.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    The Screen Savers.
    Didn't they have a few shows they did together?
  14.    #14  
    Call for Help.
    Yea I loved The screen savers, Call for help was okay but it was geared more to n00bs, but there was some good points on it.

I stopped watching G4 for the most part after they canned those shows.
  16.    #16  
    Yeah, I stopped watching just as G4 took over the old TechTV shows.
    Yeah I miss the The Screen Savers. That show was pretty good. They kinda changed to format a bit later on and it became less interesting before they canned it. Now G4 has "Attack of the Show", I suppose that's meant to be the replacement for the Screen Savers, but, while occasionally interesting, it just doesn't cut it. The first 20 mins of the show is wasted on "funny" internet videos and other nonsense. The only interesting part is "The Loop" where they talk to some insider about hot topics, and their Gadget reviews... which are anything but in depth. They sure had a huge event when the original iPhone launched though!