Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I may be in the minority of opinion here, but one of my most important features is VIBRATE! I'm constantly with customers and almost never leave my phone on ring.

I hated the iPhone 3G because of it's anemic vibrate, and the Treo's were only slightly better. ( I had the 600, 650, 700p, and 755p) My current Blackberry curve (I know... I know... I'm coming home soon) has a very strong vibate.

Does anyone know how the strong the Pre's vibrate is?
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    You want it to vibrate strongly, eh? Let me find out...
    lmao

Sorry, I just had to!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    You want it to vibrate strongly, eh? Let me find out...
    lmao

Sorry, I just had to!
    Uhhh... I don't get the joke.

Was that immaturity? Or a joke about actually having a Palm Pre?
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Let me put my Pre into vibrate mode and I'll let you know in a bit.
    I had to do it too. Isn't this fun??? But no really I don't think anybody has a clue yet. Maybe Dieter knows. Welcome back home! You're safe now.
    it vibrates stronger that your vaccum cleaner... hows that...
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
    Basically...uh....how should we know?

No one but Palm employees are allowed to hold the Pre...so it's pretty difficult to answer the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    I may be in the minority of opinion here, but one of my most important features is VIBRATE! I'm constantly with customers and almost never leave my phone on ring.

I hated the iPhone 3G because of it's anemic vibrate, and the Treo's were only slightly better. ( I had the 600, 650, 700p, and 755p) My current Blackberry curve (I know... I know... I'm coming home soon) has a very strong vibate.

Does anyone know how the strong the Pre's vibrate is?
    its about a 7.8 on the Richter scale in my pants.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Wasn't there a comment early on from a Palm or Sprint person saying that the Pre would have a stronger vibrate setting than the Treos'? I could've sworn I read that somwhere.
    It might not make a difference how strong the vibrate is. Ever hear of the Butterfly Effect? A Pre in vibrate mode can go off in China and there can be an effect here.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Basically...uh....how should we know?

No one but Palm employees are allowed to hold the Pre...so it's pretty difficult to answer the question.
    Don't you mean no one but palm employees and 2 kids from an SF parade are allowed to hold it? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Uhhh... I don't get the joke.

Was that immaturity? Or a joke about actually having a Palm Pre?
    no, it was a joke about you asking a question on a phone thats not out and no one that used it, so I'm confused as to what kind of answer you are expecting?
    Will it come with a Rick Rolled ringtone?