1.    #1  
    At least, that's how they say it's supposed to be done.

How to take screenshots on the Palm Pre
    Cool find!
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I would actually have to try it to see how it works, but it looks like it would be tough to press the P key and the Sym key at the same time without holding your right hand kind of awkwardly.
    A nifty feature if you ask this Goat! So we have a built in screen shot app. Where's my alarm clock? (Just kidding... I think I've beat this dead horse enough)
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    All I need now is the Pre!
    Do we know for sure if this will be in the final version or if it's just part of the current tester builds?
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    I would actually have to try it to see how it works, but it looks like it would be tough to press the P key and the Sym key at the same time without holding your right hand kind of awkwardly.
    You're looking at it wrong. Just hold it with your right hand...thumb on the P...and with your left hand (my preference is index and middle finger) hit Orange and Sym. Easy as that.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sub150 View Post
    You're looking at it wrong. Just hold it with your right hand...thumb on the P...and with your left hand (my preference is index and middle finger) hit Orange and Sym. Easy as that.
    That sounds a little easier, but a two-button combo would be easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    A nifty feature if you ask this Goat! So we have a built in screen shot app. Where's my alarm clock? (Just kidding... I think I've beat this dead horse enough)
    HAHAHA it is very dead.

This is good news, one less app to buy.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    That sounds a little easier, but a two-button combo would be easier.
    And also easier to accidentally trigger.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    And also easier to accidentally trigger.
    True, it's not like I'm going to be using that feature very often but I know it's there and easily doable when I have to use it.
    sweet! I wonder if my instinct can do that?