Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    On the NBC T.V. program "Chuck", the main character whipped out a phone that looked like the Pre.For a second the front was flashed.Then his hand covered most of it.Did anyone else see this episode tonight.

the duck
    Love that show.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    On the NBC T.V. program "Chuck", the main character whipped out a phone that looked like the Pre.For a second the front was flashed.Then his hand covered most of it.Did anyone else see this episode tonight.

the duck
    Chances are it was a Treo Pro -- Sprint and NBC have been blanketing the airwaves with those.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Thanks Dieter for the input.In fact it could have been a Pro,but it looked more like a Pre.Maybe someone Tivoed the show.
    thanks, the duck
    Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post

the duck
    Nope, Chuck (and everybody on that show) uses an iPhone.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    well let's take a gander on hulu -- any guess as to about when in the show it appeared?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    It was about forty minutes into the show.I have seen iphones on the show many times. But this time the phone looked like the Pre.
    I just looked at the show and I'm 99% sure it's a treo pro.
    I saw it. It was a Pro. It had the round nav button. I bet they'll have Pres next season, though...if there is a next season.