Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Re. Sprint Premier, the actual quote that says anything about early access to the Pre actually says:
    Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre™, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available.
    Meaning, there will be others, non-Premier customers who may also get such first peek.

At least I hope so.
    http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoen...ews&id=1250915
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Re. Sprint Premier, the actual quote that says anything about early access to the Pre actually says:

Meaning, there will be others, non-Premier customers who may also get such first peek.

At least I hope so.
    Sprint Nextel Corporation - Investor Relations - RSS Content
    this makes it seem like everybody that signs up on that page will get it first
    I believe there is a difference between hearing about the pre release (via email, etc) and actually being able to order a pre (early) via the SP program.

Lord help us all. LOL.
    I cant imagine the Sprint store in my town selling out of Palm Pres. Especially when I mention the phone to people and not very many actually know about the phone. At least this aspect of marketing for the phone benefits me.
    I have a buddy who is a Sprint Advocate for the Pre. This person isn't sure how many will be shipped there, but knows for sure that a number of them are coming.

Of course I put in my bid to hold one. As long as I'm there when the store opens I should be the proud owner of a Pre luanch day morning!!!
    Last edited by Laxidasical; 05/18/2009 at 11:46 PM.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123