Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    I can stand to wait because I frankly have no choice but to do so. I'll get it as soon as I can, but in the meantime there's nothing I can do to hasten it's arrival.
    LOL, good point.
    I just meant that I wouldn't wait for a second generation phone...
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    TPD only people who would care are old customers, those new costumers or those who don't really care to buy new hardware hardly care.

Also even if apple accepts AT&T will probably deny it due to the increase in BW and they have been reporting that AT&T already has some BW issues.

I think there was a artical on broadband reports about the subject actually.
    Guess what? I don't use Sling but was considering it due to the app. But seeing how they smacked their old customers in the face, no thanks.

As for AT&T, Sling can be used on other devices without kissing AT&T's ****(for now), it's just that the iPhone's different because of too much control. But what really bothers me is Sling's actions and AT&T's likely stiffling of competition(Skpe for one). Maybe this is why they changed their terms a few weeks ago, then were forced to change back due to being outed.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Long time Palm/Treo/Centro user... first time post here...

Yeah, I have no problem waiting because, well, I have no choice. I am on Verizon and will have to wait until the Sprint exclusivity time period is over. My trade up window isn't until next summer anyway (having just gotten my Centro this past summer), so I have time to wait and bugs/kinks to get worked out.

Gonna be an AWFULLY long and painful wait, though. Ugh.

One thing I like about being on Sprint. We're usually the first ones with the new Palm phone. Though they did abandon my i500 for the god awful 700p and all it's inherent problems. Didn't make me a Treo fan at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Gonna be an AWFULLY long and painful wait, though. Ugh.

Last edited by crogs571; 04/19/2009 at 07:42 PM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    One thing I liek about being on Sprint. We're usually the first one with the new Palm phone. Though they did abandon my i500 for the god awful 700p and all it's inherent problems. Didn't make me a Treo fan at all.
    I hear ya. To me, the 700 series is the biggest stain on Palm's record.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234