Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i wouldn't worry about the slider breaking, i have the helio ocean which is a dual slider and dropped it a couple times and only got a couple scratches, except one time when both sliders came out at the same time heh
    anyway i would only worry about scratching up the screen
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    Also, if you opt for the Touchstone, the compatible back cover has the same soft-touch coating as the 755p.
    Yeah, I'm hoping that the soft-touch cover is big enough to provide the grip my clumsy hands need. I never realized the difference the soft-touch skin of the 755 made until I had to switch back!

And I don't care HOW great the thing is put together or how durable it is, I don't want to be dropping my new baby!
    The battery cover is actually the entire back panel of the phone.

From Pocketables.net - Inside the Palm Pre lounge :

Insured or not, I wouldn't hold your smartphone like this. A little bump on the elbow and the opened-up phone hits the pavement. I can't think of any good outcome to that.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    The battery cover is actually the entire back panel of the phone.

From Pocketables.net - Inside the Palm Pre lounge :

Looks like they're just asking for trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post
    Insured or not, I wouldn't hold your smartphone like this. A little bump on the elbow and the opened-up phone hits the pavement. I can't think of any good outcome to that.

Users won't have much choice, because of the design of the phone. One-handed operation is part of the Palm "special sauce."

I guess, if you're not typing, though, there's little reason to have the keyboard extended while holding with one hand.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12