1.    #1  
    Sweet...new video that I haven't seen yet!

Thanks man!

Going to watch it later... sound system is pre occupied with the Xbox... lol

I took a peek at it really quick...it shows some game icons! I could make out a "Maze" game and a "Golf" game.
    thats dieter in that video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    thats dieter in that video.
    so DB does hold and play with the device. that's a new allowance by Palm, no?

but the video date is January 08, 2009?
  5.    #5  
    I know strange? huh? How come we've never seen this vid before?
    After watching it some more, I did see that one already. I think Dieter is just doing a voice over? At least at the beginning of the Video that's what it looks like.
    Yes, I got to hold it at CES in January -- do you not recognize my massive watch?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I wonder if they will send one early to Florio. As of right now he's still using his 755.

Dieter, it looks like you were more freely allowed to play with this at CES, than at CTIA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Yes, I got to hold it at CES in January -- do you not recognize my massive watch?
    April 2, 2009 2:30 AM PDT
    Really? I can't touch the Palm Pre? Really!?!
    by Bonnie Cha

Really? I can't touch the Palm Pre? Really!?! | CTIA show - CNET Reviews
    sooooo....how did it feel?? sturdy? flimsy? SOLID? just right? these are important pieces you're keeping from us DB!! Kind of like a dog's owner waving a juicy t-bone around in it's face.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Why did you guys bury that video? I remember seeing it the day you did it and I had to look hard later on to find it on TC. It is not posted on Precentral (is it?). I actually linked it a few times on other sites for those "haters" that swore it was not a real product because no one other than a Palm employee had held it.
    I'll re-post it tomorrow on PreCentral -- I'm working on improving the look and feel of PC right now and part of that is making sure content is easier to find.
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    sooooo....how did it feel?? sturdy? flimsy? SOLID? just right? these are important pieces you're keeping from us DB!! Kind of like a dog's owner waving a juicy t-bone around in it's face.
    It felt prototype - Honestly, though, it was pretty solid, good sliding action.
    It felt prototype - Honestly, though, it was pretty solid, good sliding action.
    i'll take prototype but saweet on the sliding action!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute