1.    #1  
    This is an answer from Palm o the PDN site, just makes it more exciting to know that Games is a very high priority, but bothers me that Fart programs are not

To answer a few questions:

Games are definitely NOT last on the list of priorities. They’re actually fairly high on the list; they’re also a very popular option for people submitting applications, which makes our life tough choosing — which is a good thing. Lowest thing on the priority list? Probably applications that emit noises that represent various bodily functions. But that’s just my opinion.

How many is a gazillion? It’s — lots! more than three, even. But less than infinity.

Release this as a beta? Well, life is unfair. To be honest, one of the main reasons we’re limiting access now is to make sure that those that do get the SDK get really good support. It does nobody any good if they can get the code but can’t get their questions answered. We want to make sure that developers LIKE programming for the Pre, not just that they can.

We will talk about what’s being developed when we can. there’s some really interesting things happening! Stay Tuned!

chuq
    Developer Community Manager

Comment by Chuq Von Rospach — April 9, 2009 @ 12:57 pm
    Someone tell "chuq" HI from me....and to pretty pretty please with lots of sugar on top (if he likes it), let the devs get to the graphics hardware quickly.... we want games that will put iPhone games to shame...well, at least I do!
    what Manny said, but only from Dwight too!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    IMO the only good iPhone games are the brain teaser games. Some are quite challenging.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    IMO the only good iPhone games are the brain teaser games. Some are quite challenging.
    I hate when people make comments like this. Have you tried XPlane? It is a work of Art. I also like iDracula, and I am currently addicted to Fieldrunners
    I said IMO. But I may or may not take a look at the others you mentioned.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!