1.    #1  
    I confess I am a sentimental guy and have really personal SMS messages that i keep on my Treo.

I hope there will be a way to keep these on the Pre. Even better, incorporate them on the Messages app of the Pre.
    I think your best bet would be to take your old phone in to the Sprint store with you when you go to buy the Pre and tell them that you want your text messages put on the new Pre. They have all kinds of magic converters in their back room for stuff like that. If anyone can do it, they can.

You may also be able to export your messages as some sort of text file, but I don't know how to do it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    I think your best bet would be to take your old phone in to the Sprint store with you when you go to buy the Pre and tell them that you want your text messages put on the new Pre. They have all kinds of magic converters in their back room for stuff like that. If anyone can do it, they can.

You may also be able to export your messages as some sort of text file, but I don't know how to do it.
    Thanks for the suggestion! will keep that in mind.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    I confess I am a sentimental guy and have really personal SMS messages that i keep on my Treo.

I hope there will be a way to keep these on the Pre. Even better, incorporate them on the Messages app of the Pre.
    I tend to keep text messages too. But what I do is take a screenshot of the text message, then save it as a jpeg.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    write them in a journal. If you're the sentimental type, you probably already have one. If you don't have a journal then you're probably not that sentimental, and the texts arent really that important j+k
    AgendusMail allows you to save/convert SMS messages (or email for that matter) as a Memo, Meeting or Task.
    -Michael
    iambic, Inc.
    www.iambic.com
    I might end up doing that. I have some crazies that I'd like to have physical records of their craziness for those just in case moments

Hey Michael,

Will Iambic write anything for the Pre? I guess the question should be will there be a need for Agendus on the Pre? I would imagine the painfully long time it takes to sort through the contact database would be much speedier on the Pre.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    We do plan on development for the Pre. Exactly what that will be is still under consideration.
    -Michael
    iambic, Inc.
    www.iambic.com
    makes sense. Have to see what its capabilities are out of the box I'd imagine. Big Agendus fan. Hope I wouldn't need it on the Pre, but if you can create something that fills a hole or need, I'll be on board.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcapehart View Post
    We do plan on development for the Pre. Exactly what that will be is still under consideration.
    @mcapeheart....

What kept me on Agendus all these years is the MONTH ICON VIEW. If that can be ported over to the Pre you got me.