Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    one of my contacts has already been made the store advocate for the Pre and expects his within the week. Ill get details/photos when he gets his in.
    I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES!! Thank you. I'll be keeping my eyes glued to this thread.
    Yes! I can't wait! Maybe he will let you fondle it!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Did he have any input on a possible release date?
    He better not be messing with you...because...he's messing with all of us! This better be true!!!
    Woo Hoo!!!
    Should we start preparing our list of questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Should we start preparing our list of questions?
    lol, thats what I was thinking, lol...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    He better not be messing with you...because...he's messing with all of us! This better be true!!!

yeah pooh!! he messes with you, he messes with us all and he DOESN'T want that, trust me!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  11.    #11  
    heh, this guy is fairly is straight up. So I expect him to come through, its how I saw the Treo Pro and Touch Pro about six weeks before they came out.

I expect good things.
    tuesday or wednesday my boy should be revieving his and he is the advocate.
    Great!!!!!!
    I think the advocate to release period will be about one week. That is about average. The treo pro was about one week before the scheduled release (the Pro was delayed that is why the advocates had it for so long before sales). My latest guess is April 22
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I think the advocate to release period will be about one week. That is about average. The treo pro was about one week before the scheduled release (the Pro was delayed that is why the advocates had it for so long before sales). My latest guess is April 22
    WOW! I hope you're right on this one!!! I'm excited about May 17th but would be even more thrilled if it came out end of this month.
    excellent
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    That would be amazing but I would figure Sprint would at least release it a week after the MiniInstinct(April19th) so maybe April 26th?
    Usually the phone is released a week or so after the advocates get it but signs ( rumor from other post) point to Sprint having a shortage and the phones may not be ready and may be on hold until supply is there . But there is hope of a end of April release.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    doesnt this phone still need fcc approval?
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    doesnt this phone still need fcc approval?
    It might already have it. No way to tell.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast