Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    Looks like i was wrong about that one they did re-do the stores but it was non-pre stuff....
    i still haven't been able to get the my hands on the pre but i'm still on it.
    Instinct S30 stuff?
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    I went to mine today and asked if they had a waiting list or anything for the pre, and I asked if they were training on it, and all they said, is "we only know what you guys see on the internet"

Ok, so either these guys were just keepin there mouth shut for whatever reason, or everyone here with there advocates are crazy... I think its the 1st one. When I asked if they had an advocate for the pre the guy said "We haven't gotten that yet" making it sound like an advocate is an item of some sorts... huh?
    I think its the second one. Being an advocate, I havent heard when im training, when ill start, or when im getting my phone. I know what ive dug up on the internet, they're not crazy, just some of the people on here are full of ****. Also, choosing an advocate in a large store can be a pain in ***, choosing the right person.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345