Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    i did get to see the Pre yesterday but didn't get to play with it hopefully today or tomorrow I can get some time with it and take pics
    ahhh! Please do it today! This is driving me nuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    ahhh! Please do it today! This is driving me nuts!
    I agree! Most if not all the posts that end with "I'll take pics soon.." never end up following through with pics. Like this dude:

Jim Van (LogicommInc) on Twitter

Remember this schnoid?

@schnoid I'll be sure to include shots of the sys screen w/firmware info @fresh2death618 Battery's going strong after 8 hours of mixed use

then after that...nothing.

Then there was this post in sprintusers called "I played with a Pre" with 99 posts and still no pictures

i played with the pre - SprintUsers.com

Sorry to be skeptical but I just wish for once someone would come through with pictures. The only pictures that came through were accidental - the guy who found the 2 kids playing with the Pre at the park.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    and lets not forget manicure-boy's pics from china
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    LOL... its not the easiest thing to do right now the manager has the phone and when he leaves the store he takes it with him ...
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Also the stores are being set up with the palm pre ads tomorrow. Maybe i'll get lucky then
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    I'm taking this one with salt.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    I'm taking this one with salt.
    I've taken so much salt, my blood pressure is off the charts!
    we will know tomorrow if the stores have the pre ads that docs pics might actually arrive on this thread.
    some corporate stores are retarded.

I went to mine today and asked if they had a waiting list or anything for the pre, and I asked if they were training on it, and all they said, is "we only know what you guys see on the internet"

Ok, so either these guys were just keepin there mouth shut for whatever reason, or everyone here with there advocates are crazy... I think its the 1st one. When I asked if they had an advocate for the pre the guy said "We haven't gotten that yet" making it sound like an advocate is an item of some sorts... huh?
    I love lolcats
    I have spoken to my advocate here in KC and she is pretty with it in terms of phones. I usually purchase my phones from her so I have had many dealing in the past. She told me that they still don't have any information other than there is a vacation freeze in the month of May and that she will be getting her Pre sometime in the next two to three weeks. This means training last roughly two weeks so this would put us right around the May 17th date. She would not say no to this date but she also didn't say that was the release date.
    We just need to sit back relax enjoy the baseball season, the NFL draft is next Saturday. Life is good, just relax.
  12.    #72  
    Agreed. Most of the "angst" we see people are posting about are self-inflicted.

Mis-directed anger like lil teenage girls.

Go put some Emo music on, doodle a n anime picture of the Pre and just close your bedroom door. It'll be here before you know it.
    Also the stores are being set up with the palm pre ads tomorrow. Maybe i'll get lucky then
    Today is "tomorrrow" and I am headed to my local corp. store, huntin' for Pre ads. Hope they are easier to spot than Snipe.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Today is "tomorrrow" and I am headed to my local corp. store, huntin' for Pre ads. Hope they are easier to spot than Snipe.
    you are quite the explorer...will wait with baited breath for your findings
    Quote Originally Posted by rbcmd View Post
    you are quite the explorer...will wait with baited breath for your findings
    I heard a rumor that when you finally catch the pre there's a special easter-egg app that shows you where and how to properly catch a snipe.

I'll get pictures when I can!
    I love lolcats
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    I heard a rumor that when you finally catch the pre there's a special easter-egg app that shows you where and how to properly catch a snipe.

I'll get pictures when I can!
    I never caught a "snipe" went hunting for them but I was city boy from Chicago and they were my Nebraska country cousins who went to herd the snipes towards us.
    Snipes are almost as rare as Pre's. Good luck shooting either of them.

I want pics... Noooow!!!

(That's my tantrum)

Then I want a comprehensive review right thereafter.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Snipes are almost as rare as Pre's. Good luck shooting either of them.

I want pics... Noooow!!!

(That's my tantrum)

Then I want a comprehensive review right thereafter.
    Hey Pedro, please get us an address for Dan H and phone number for corporate office so we can send him a Fed EX over night letter
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Looks like i was wrong about that one they did re-do the stores but it was non-pre stuff....
    i still haven't been able to get the my hands on the pre but i'm still on it.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Looks like i was wrong about that one they did re-do the stores but it was non-pre stuff....
    i still haven't been able to get the my hands on the pre but i'm still on it.
    AAAAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrrggggggh!

I'm right next door & had the perfect excuse.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast