Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1.    #1  
    Thought I would call Sprint and see about the stores on Sunday but there is a message that the stores are closed on Easter Sunday!! I really feel that we will have our phones soon! Trying to talk to the Sprint Store in Hulen, TX
    but it is putting me on hold as rep is not available.
  2. #2  
    What does the fact the stores are closed on Easter have to do with the release date?
  3. #3  
    This may be nothing, however, I also overheard the guy at the Sprint kiosk at the mall yesterday say "I can't wait until the Easter Bunny gets here this weekend" but when the more I think about it, the more I'm certain that he said "I can't wait until the Pre-ster Bunny gets here this weekend."
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post
    This may be nothing, however, I also overheard the guy at the Sprint kiosk at the mall yesterday say "I can't wait until the Easter Bunny gets here this weekend" but when the more I think about it, the more I'm certain that he said "I can't wait until the Pre-ster Bunny gets here this weekend."
    LoL.. i'm starting to think people are just hallucinating about the Pre everywhere they go.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Thought I would call Sprint and see about the stores on Sunday but there is a message that the stores are closed on Easter Sunday!! I really feel that we will have our phones soon! Trying to talk to the Sprint Store in Hulen, TX
    but it is putting me on hold as rep is not available.
    Thats because they're closing the store to take hundreds of Pre units for sale on Monday! Come on, am I the only one that sees the obvious?
  6. #6  
    And the chocolate ones will be the best ever!
  7. #7  
    It would be useful to know if Sprint regularly closes their stores on Easter (or other Sunday holidays). I doubt Easter is a high traffic day anyway, so it makes sense for them to take the holiday.
  8. Chris2.0's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #8  
    Yeah, in South Africa most of the cellular stores were closed today as well - wanted to buy a 2nd Centro for a friend - got one yesterday for ZAR1598 (US$150) new - best price so far!!!

    And so by the way - Happy Easter everyone!!!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post
    This may be nothing, however, I also overheard the guy at the Sprint kiosk at the mall yesterday say "I can't wait until the Easter Bunny gets here this weekend" but when the more I think about it, the more I'm certain that he said "I can't wait until the Pre-ster Bunny gets here this weekend."
    WOW!! The hallucinations are really starting to set in!! This is freaking hilarious!! Palm are you seeing this? People are going mad I tell you...MAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!
    Sincerely,

    Dwight Shrute
  10. #10  
    did i really just read that?
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  11. #11  
    Easter bunny indeed!
    How old are you?
  12. #12  
    I hope to have a chocolate Pre in my Easter basket. :P
    Last edited by Derek Kessler; 04/10/2009 at 06:33 PM.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    I hope to have a chocolate Pe in my Easter basket. :P
    Would you eat it?
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Would you eat it?
    I think I'd make a shrine to the Holy Easter Pre.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    I think I'd make a shrine to the Holy Easter Pre.
    Well, in Transformers they had the Cube but could not communicate with it. It took Bumblebee to touch it to make the damn thing work. Same here, maybe if you put a chocolate Easter Bunny in front of the chocolate Pre, it will turn into a real Pre!

    Wow....I just wrote that, didn't I?
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well, in Transformers they had the Cube but could not communicate with it. It took Bumblebee to touch it to make the damn thing work. Same here, maybe if you put a chocolate Easter Bunny in front of the chocolate Pre, it will turn into a real Pre!

    Wow....I just wrote that, didn't I?
    Will I also get a real bunny, 'cause that would be doubly awesome.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  17. #17  
    Why'd you want that? Those just **** all over the place, unless you slaughter that little thing right away and throw it on the Barby!
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Why'd you want that? Those just **** all over the place, unless you slaughter that little thing right away and throw it on the Barby!
    It'd just make a nice symmetry of things, that's all. I'd hate to leave the chocolate bunny feeling all lonely because the Holy Easter Pre came to be and he didn't.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    What does the fact the stores are closed on Easter have to do with the release date?
    Just hopeful I guess,

    I would like to add two things!

    1. stopped by Sprint Store in Odessa, Texas (Goat knows this Place)
    spoke with manager and he confirmed the vacation blackout for May.

    2. Got email from Palm this afternoon around 3 p.m. or so announcing A glimpse at upcoming apps (you go to email and it talks about FlightView and Fandango on movie ticket purchases!

    New apps on the Palm® webOS™ platform.

    It is wishful thinking that we could wake up on Monday morning and get our new phones. A lot of us will probably get our phones directly from Sprint via Telesales. Even the store manager at Sprint in Odessa doesn't think he will have the phone on day one. I think otherwise if Sprint is has their act together!
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    LoL.. i'm starting to think people are just hallucinating about the Pre everywhere they go.
    I could swear I talked on my Pre today....
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions