Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Just hopeful I guess,

I would like to add two things!

1. stopped by Sprint Store in Odessa, Texas (Goat knows this Place)
    spoke with manager and he confirmed the vacation blackout for May.

2. Got email from Palm this afternoon around 3 p.m. or so announcing A glimpse at upcoming apps (you go to email and it talks about FlightView and Fandango on movie ticket purchases!

New apps on the Palm® webOS™ platform.

It is wishful thinking that we could wake up on Monday morning and get our new phones. A lot of us will probably get our phones directly from Sprint via Telesales. Even the store manager at Sprint in Odessa doesn't think he will have the phone on day one. I think otherwise if Sprint is has their act together!
    Odessa's a real place!? I thought it was just a place on heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Just hopeful I guess,

I would like to add two things!

1. stopped by Sprint Store in Odessa, Texas (Goat knows this Place)
    spoke with manager and he confirmed the vacation blackout for May.

2. Got email from Palm this afternoon around 3 p.m. or so announcing A glimpse at upcoming apps (you go to email and it talks about FlightView and Fandango on movie ticket purchases!

New apps on the Palm® webOS™ platform.

It is wishful thinking that we could wake up on Monday morning and get our new phones. A lot of us will probably get our phones directly from Sprint via Telesales. Even the store manager at Sprint in Odessa doesn't think he will have the phone on day one. I think otherwise if Sprint is has their act together!
    Oh yes Gas Man. I know Odessa quite well. Being from Midland there definitely is still some rivalry there. The trash always crawled out of Odessa. Sorry, old high school rivalry and all. Plus, Odessa wasn't a very pretty place compared to Midland. Even though neither place could really help the climate.

I'm starting to get a feeling that I will be getting my phone directly from Telesales. I'm almost sure they won't get the phone day 1 in Kerrville. I also don't trust San Antonio to be getting them on day 1 either. I would rather wait anxiously by the mail instead of risk driving all over and be disappointed when I find out that no Sprint stores have the Pre. We'll see. This is becoming a big issue to me because I WANT the phone on day one.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    schnoid, pedro, and manny - you guys crack me up! Man I need to get some sleep. These dang forums are addicting
    ^They sure are. Today has been all sorts of exciting news. I think the Goat is going to go lay his hooves down for a while too.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    ^They sure are. Today has been all sorts of exciting news. I think the Goat is going to go lay his hooves down for a while too.
    I shipped you some new hay for your barn today, enjoy!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12