1.    #1  
    ...Or am I late to the game?

wow...super late renderhaus!! did you hibernate yesterday or what?
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    I must have been too because all I saw posted yesterday were the newspaper ads. Although I may have overlooked this one. Anyway, good commercial and finally something cool!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I'm I the only one who is not impress with this commerical. I mean its ok but nothing special. I really want to see what they do with the Pre TV ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I'm I the only one who is not impress with this commerical. I mean its ok but nothing special. I really want to see what they do with the Pre TV ads.
    Well it's only the beginning...like a bit of a tease really. I am sure the actual commericals focusing on the Pre will show off the capabilities of the device much more. Just think about the Nextel Blackberry ads and the Instinct ones.
    It was on at least 3 different channels that I know of
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products